2010年7月9日金曜日

週刊 ST Essays

Part Fifteen — the noise factor


shake
振る
After an hour my entire body started to shake.

announcement
お知らせ
I tried to get away from the sale announcements that happen every five minutes, which are just people screaming into a microphone.

scream
悲鳴
kept thinking and remembered the sound trucks that drive around town and scream political propaganda.

curious
好奇心が強い
So now I'm curious. Does everyone else mind all this noise or is it just me? Isn't it tiring and grating on everyone's nerves to get yelled at all the time?

extreme
極端な例
Even when our senses become dulled by certain things such as extreme noise, it doesn't mean that the sound isn't registering somewhere in our brains and causing yet unknown stress or damage.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Good. The one thing I noticed is that you did not include a link to what you were reading. Please do that from now on.

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for comment.
    Paste link on.

    返信削除
  3. I see that you have added the link. Thanks!

    返信削除