2010年6月22日火曜日

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/shukan-st/english_news/essay/essay.htm

The little things


airplane
航空機
During the second leg, the airplane was an older model, which meant it was back to standard, palm-sized screens.

realize
悟ること
I didn't realize how much I missed the bus-riding culture in Wellington.

generally
大概は
Exchanges between driver and passenger in those big cities are generally silent, unless something goes wrong.

Even
五分五分
Even when gusts of wind were blowing rain horizontally into me at a bus shelter, I couldn't help but smile a little.

relationship
関係
One example of this is the relationship my dad has with our house.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Good. 五分五分, however, does not fit the context for "even" here. Please ask me about this if you don't understand.

    返信削除
  2. Thank you.
    Can I have a question about "even" next Tuesday?

    返信削除